December 14th Con Amore` ♥

Tuesday, December 14, 2010
So today I decided to do something ruthless
I changed my facebook profile birthday just to cause a lil' fuss see who really knew my birthday from who didn't...

&& it worked.... 200+ Happy Birthdays Later
&& i'm sitting here smiling but really I appreciate the love. cus it's not everyday you get mass flow of well wishers...
so some people say i did it for attention, maybe but not intentionally.
anyways since its is my FAVOURITE DAY OF THE YEAR
all of you probably wonder why it's a long story but this is MY BLOG so i'll just type it here....
it's quite deep & ironic actually

December 14th 2001
The day I boarded my flight to go to spend Christmas with my parents but ended up moving back there 'for good'
it basically changed my whole life.. I was 8 years old taken out of Prep School and but into another Private School in England. & it fucked me up really. I left all my friends and it was so hard for me to settle my Grandma ended up having to come get me & i ended up moving back to Jamaica in August 2002. But by that time i was wayyy behind I was meant to go into Grade 6 that September but because I'd missed out a year in school ended up re-doing Grade 5

&& thus my life began as L'Jai


if it wasn't for that day who knows what my life would be like today, i would look different, act different, not talk to the same people, fuckit i probably wouldn't even have this blog so really thats that in a nutshell I could go into more detail but it's a bit more or rather too emotional to discuss and my mother is here beside me annoying me about her future wedding plans & annoying me about work so i'm just gonna wrap this up...




I'm just gonna list the top things on my mind right now && that is.....


DIVA RINGS <3


I embarked on a journey to Selfridges today and found some pretty amazing sh*t
these rings are too die for and will be featured on my fingers as of the end of this week as soon as the Bank of Daddy opens up its cash machine! ;) y'digg

Have A Look at the new collections to my Jewelry Box
Diva Rosebud Ring
Diva Diamond Ring

Diva Trelis Ring

Diva Knuckle Buster





0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Site Stats