I Hate Hoes... Hoes Hate Me!

Friday, April 15, 2011
Just copped some new sh*t ...I mean music thought I'd b l o g some of these CHUNES! so ya'll could youchube it & pree dem fo' youselllves!!!!!!


PS. FOLLOW ME : @YEHPERRY

GET ME?


Here You Lots Go!


  • Popcaan- Cah Believe (Gaza World Riddim)
  • Samantha Marq ft. Dev- I Like to Party
  • No Gum- Lady Saw (Green Fences Riddim)
  • Tip Me- Cecile (Green Fences Riddim) (LOVE)
  • If It Isn't Love- Nicky B ft. Sean Paul
  • Take You To Rio- Ester Dean (LOVE)
  • Treading Water- Chris Brown
  • Dance With Me (Jumpsmokers Mix)- Riz ft. Pitbull
  • You Da Shit- Lil Wayne
  • Troublemaker- Taio Cruz (JAMAICANS)
  • G Shyt- Wiz Khalifa
  • Nature of the World- Justin Timberlake ft. Will.I.Am
  • Going Crazy- Will.I.Am (LOVE)
  • Beautiful Sex- Dani Wright
  • Tightest Meow- ZJ Liquid
  • I Hate Hoes- Lil Jon ft. Trina
  • 9 Piece (Remix)- Rick Ross ft. Lil Wayne
  • 600 Benz- Rick Ross ft. Wale
  • Ponytail- Mya ft. Nicki Minaj
  • Love Me Some- Mya ft. Marques Houston
  • I Am- Chino
  • Badmind fi di Year- I-Octane
  • Give It To Me Proper- Tifa


0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Site Stats