What brought us together will eventually be the thing that breaks us apart forever.

Friday, April 15, 2011

  • Turned 18 & starting doing wreckless shit it's like I'm screaming 'FUCK YOU' to all the responsibilities & morals i knew before.
Yea... I may be stubborn and I'm fucking full of shit cus' I think I'm always right but....

I NEED you to trust in my Judgment!


This time I'm Doing Me && If You Can't Accept That It's Not Worth It...Right? Why pretend to be someone you're not just to make someone else happy? If you caa accept me at my worst then you shouldn't want me at my best.
  •  I'm L'Jai; 

  1. I Don't Front,
  2. Don't Beat Around the Bush,
  3.  Don't Prolong Shit ,
  4. Don't Play Mind Games, 
  5. I Come Real! ..... Enough Said
 :) Be Proud of Me Now.
®εפ®єт №тнιйפ
I got things on my mind that really shouldn't have to be there, that I shouldnt have to deal with, but I'm doing it the best I can.

  • And I miss who we were in the town that we could call our own
  • Going back to get away after everything has changed 

  • & I think the answer to ur question is to share you feelings for one another passionately and to appreciate one another

  • & we know it's never simple, never easy
    Never a clean break, no one here to save me
    You're the only thing I know like the back of my hand




0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Site Stats