All My Life I've Been Good But Now I'm Thinking What The Hell♪

Thursday, January 13, 2011
Model: L'Jai Dominique Perry
I had a little mini photoshoot today and i was a bit anxious to even post them to facebook incase the feedback was well... negative. I guess in a way I feel like there's alot of animosity towards me for... various unknown reasons; not that i'm complaining. I guess sometimes you need things like that in life to push you forward. Am I right or Am I wrong. So i t was pretty impromptu I came home from my exams and ready to start my 2-week holiday had a lovely bubble bath and well decided to put on makeup. Now usually i don't wear make-up as in... EVER and these photos honestly I have on the minimum amount of makeup.. i have on Black Eyeliner- MAC™ and Red Lipstick- Revlon™ ( i could pick up the carton and tell you guys the colour but it's on my windowsill and I really cannorrt be arrsked) anyways. I was initially plannin on straightening my hair but after putting on the cake i thought NAHR! I looked so SCENE uncombed Volumous hair and my bang the only thing missing was some funky hair dye, no worries it's winter i'll wait til the sun comes out to experiment :)
I must say thought i didn't intend for this to be a blog post i have so many things to write here so do expect many more posts in the next few...days/week well this month really as i'll be totallly flumped* when i go back to College. :)

anyways this is a preview of the pics depending on the feed back i may upload the album but as i said previously i don't wanna seem conceited when i'm not even good looking and just all over the net with pics and i'm just a lil' flopper*

ccyeaah i'm weird like that.
Anyways Enjoy


Title Songs: Avril Lavigne- W T H









 Song List For This Week:

  • Example- Watch The Sun Come Up
  • Drake ft. K-OS- Faith
  • Flyleaf- Whispering Fingertips
  • Alicia Keys ft. Eve- Speechless
  • Avril Lavigne- What the Hell
  • Nicki Minaj- Save Me
  • Mini Viva- Emotions of Love
  • Social Distortion- Machine Gun Blues
  • Sleigh Bells- Infinity Guitars
  • Rocketeer- Far East Movement




-L'Jai

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Site Stats