I Never Thought My Mind Would Go Back To This But Here I AM

Saturday, January 22, 2011
'Hidden behind 2 scars'
Honesty is the best policy for once this is what I think
How can I decide what's right with you clouding up my mind(8)

Don't lie to me anymore and let me feel that somethings there that wasn't there before.
Now that I've started erasing you
Throwing those old memories out
To move on & start something new
I'm throwing away those memories my dear
Darling Don't lie to me

Don't


Watch me Breathe in slowly now
don't lie to me
Inhale the truth I plead For you to tell me
your my only hope
Don't lead me on anymore
My Mind is set on this failure The path i chose when you Told me you loved me
Told me no its ok to be who I was
So Take your time to b normal with me cus I'm only dying Patiently I kneel here dying Cursing bcus this 'love is blind' 
Deep inside I wait for for the pain to subsidise
Why you got me into this mess that devoured me
What you did to get me into this mess
Lies untruths and deceit
Your actions keep promising come back to me
Brings me back to the thought of how did we end up here when before I knew you so well. So u tell me one thing then 3mths later "I miss u" blah blah jus cus u want a link? Well u got what you asked for another year starts & its back to Ignordom you don't see me so I dnt see u
I'm hoping to rectify this soon

Call it Reacquaintance Therapy infact but who am I fooling absence makes the heart grow fonder but ur alwys there so does that mean I'm not fond of u or that ur charm has faded and uncovered the haggard bystander underneath that fair facade

Yes, I made the choice
For him, my feelings will stay
But I don't deserve to to lose my sanity or pride in this way
If you think that what you've done is right, well then You're a fool!
Think again!
Is this love?
Is this how I should learn to be happy
Never dreamed That fantasies could be so surreal
I was told Ev'ry day of my life
His arms should be where my heart is
My heart's far, far away
Love is too
Is this what I must learn to believe in Try to findSomething good in this tragic situation Just in case I should stay here forever sad in this empty place that won't be easy he knows the reason why My heart's far, far away love is a lie
What I'd give to return To the life that I knew lately But I know now that I can't with All my problems by Am I here for a day or forever?

Shut away As my life has been altered one can change again Build higher walls around me Change ev'ry lock and key Nothing lasts, nothing holdsAll of me My heart's far, far away loved and free.
He was so sweet and oh so kind but now he's crude and coarse & unrefined :(

What a puzzle to the rest of me you are </3

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Site Stats