Every Sain† has a P a s t && every S!nner has a F u t u r e.

Monday, January 17, 2011



Our "thing" is stronger than any lie you can tell me
He knows my heart and that's the hard part
His roots are dug up, so you might as well give up
I see your intentions, You can't handle the truth
He let you go a long time ago Now it's time to get over it and turn him loose

Honey Girl, You so pretty, like a butterfly so .... fly away now get what you deserve
I been trying to be a lady up to now, don't know how much more I can take before i bust some blood vessels in my head
They got a place for people like you it's called the Mental institute
You better chillChill and I mean it
You better back down before you get smacked down 
you better chill
You need to relax your mind

He's soon gonna be your man and nobody else's
You're getting in the way of what I'm feeling
You Need to Chilll but I need to get over it

Everything was beautiful between me and him & here comes you and your big mouth talking about me
Telling him that you keep seeing me in your dreams Saying i'm gonna cheat but you know that's a lie
You keep lying about me

You Better Chill cus he's not worth it. 
Slowly surely, I walk away from that old desperate and crazed love
caught up in the maze of love the hazy craze of love thought it was good, thought it was real
thought it w a s but it wasn't love

I just don't know Where i should go
I walk away from self-serving undeservingconstantly hurting me lovedeserting me love
You said, I said, we said but...

Slowly Surely how to walk away from love?

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Site Stats