I Know You've Got Your Girl & I Don't Need You Cus' I'm The Shit

Saturday, January 22, 2011
You won't call and you won't admit
The lies you spin for your power trip
And I just can't take you seriously
When all you send is a text to me
So I'll be gone when the morning comes
Let's not pretend it's love

So I'll see you next Tuesday
If I ever get desperate
Or I'm so beyond faded
Just said I'll see you next Tuesday
Kinda nice how this morning I would sit around waiting
And I'm not just being cold I'm just watching you pretend
Like your heart is on your sleeve when I know you have a girlfriend 



I don't want anything from this 
I got your number, don't call me I'll call you if i need a hit
i don't need no drama. 
I know you got your girl & i don't need a dude I'm the Shit.






Its not everyday you find yourself at peace with the world. Nor do you find someone on your level that can make you happy & confident all at the same time. I admit my confidence sucks but i play it down quite well...
I ACT quite confident but hey Im the one that lies in bed at night & has those silly thoughts about wether or not people take me seriously.
Its a crazy thing of course. It's quite ridiculous that people will forever judge me by what's on the outside but not based on the thoughts of my heart that although i'm screaming from the depths of my inside i can never put into place because of my lack off confidence...

undefined

so the whole "maaaw Hot Gyal"... facade.
not trying to say im fake or anything cus im not but hey you have to TRY to be confident in order to achieve it dont you?
I haven't done this in awhile but i'm still mentally deep.
WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU MOTHERFUCKING GET!
my views on life change on a monthly basis. i think its quite bad actually that there is no amount of consistency in my life. not that its my fault. Whose fault is it? I have no clue i just know that one day it needs to change.
my air off being 100% commited to NOT BEING COMMITED. ;)
never did think commitment was my thing
relationships suck! actually!
im not wild anymore but i like my freedom hopefully i don't get too carried away but i must say i may not learn from MY OWN MISTAKES but i have learned from other people's which is better than nothing at all isn't it.

I am timid & I am over sensitive I am the definition of lonliness
I am tired & defensless
You take me in your arms & I want to fold into you
I have insecurities can You show me I am beautiful?

Love me or leave me just take it or leave it
It's not that I'm needy I just need you to see the real me
Take me, free me, get into the core of me
Take me, free me, there will be no more pretending

I am temperamental & I have NUFF imperfections
I am VERY OVERLY emotional
I am HIGHLY unpredictable
I LOVE BEING naked
I am vulnerable
I am 5 weeks away from being a woman && I am opening up to you so can you open up to me?
P L E A S E


Love me dont leave me
I'm not needy, I NEED you to see me
See through to the core of me
No more pretending

Now If I stood before you with my heart in my hands asking you to take me just the way that I am what would you do?

Please to lay me down in your arms
Do you actally know the real me?
Will you make me feel safe from all this harm

temperamental.imperfect.emotional
no more pretending!
Got It ?






this was an old 2009™ redrafted&updone (:

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Site Stats